Designed to meet the distinct needs of mechanical auto repair and collision centers, our MAP® Auto Repair and Collision Repair program offers specific coverages and rates for eligible insureds. Through a combination of flexible business owners coverages, competitive pricing and unique features, we can customize an affordable package of insurance protection for eligible businesses in the following automotive service professions:
- Air Conditioning Systems Installation, Service and Repair
- Auto Glass Installation, Service and Repair
- Auto Repair or Service Shop
- Brake Installation, Service and Repair
- Collision Repair
- Electrical Systems Installation, Service and Repair
- Transmission Systems Installation, Service and Repair
- Tune-Up and Emissions Testing
Our program exceeds industry expectations for automatic coverages. We also offer unique, money-saving features including:
- Age of Building Credit – Buildings less than 15 years old may be eligible.
- Association Credit – If you are a member of a national association, you may be eligible.
- Commercial Auto Discount – When we also write your Commercial Automobile coverage your vehicles may be eligible for a discount.
- Franchise Credit – If you are a member of a national franchise, you may be eligible.
- Loss Free Credit – After one year in the program you may be eligible.
- Multiple Location Credit – Two or more locations are eligible.
- Protective Devices Credit – Buildings with certain fire or burglar alarm systems and/or windstorm protective devices may be eligible.
The MAP® Auto Repair and Collision Repair program offers flexible optional coverages, premium discounts for eligible risks and a commercial auto discount for eligible vehicles written on a companion Commercial Auto policy.